I’m working with the Automatic plugin installation in my own wordpress site with my guideline you can Automatically install plugin in your wordpress site.
It will take a few minute for automatic plugins installation your own wordpress web site.Using my guideline you can automatically install plugins in wordpress.
The Following thinks you need to do automatic plugins installation with wordpress.
To install a WordPress Plugin Automatic :-
First you can add a WordPress Plugin using the built in plugin installer:–
- First you can Go to Plugins than Add New plugins.
- Than go to Search, type in the name of the WordPress Plugin.
- Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install in your site.
- Than Click to Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- Than you see a popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- If this is the first time you’ve installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you’ve installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Than you can Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If you see successful than click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
This Nine steps is help you for Automatic Plugin Installation Process in WordPress.